2022 GIVEN Catholic Young Women’s Leadership Forum
June 21-25, 2022 | Archdiocese of Philadelphia
The GIVEN Forum is designed to help young adult Catholic women with a heart for mission and an aptitude for leadership identify their particular gifts and find practical pathways to put them in the service of the Gospel. We are grateful for the support of Archbishop Pérez and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia to host the Forum there in 2022. Acceptance to a GIVEN cohort includes a year of one-on-one mentorship after the Forum, when women grow in leadership skills as they implement an Action Plan. The next GIVEN Forum is planned for Summer 2024.
About the 2022 GIVEN Forum:
Who can attend the GIVEN Forum?
Young adult Catholic women, ages 21-35, seeking leadership training, faith formation, and mentoring to better understand and pursue their particular mission and vocation. Applications for the 2024 Forum will open in Fall 2023.
What can you expect?
- Talks by lay and religious female Catholic leaders
- Professional leadership training sessions
- Identification of your particular gifts and strengths
- Networking with peers and leading Catholic women
- Opportunities for prayer, the sacraments, and spiritual direction
- Support and guidance to implement a post-forum Action Plan. Click to hear Ann and Laura talk about their Action Plans!
- A year of 1-on-1 mentorship with an established Catholic female leader, included when you are accepted.
Meet the 2022 Forum Speakers!
“I left feeling not only incredibly empowered and ready to take on my entrepreneurial action plan, but ready to enter into the vocation of marriage, as well! GIVEN was hands down the most transformative, empowering, and inspiring Christian women’s conference I have ever been to.”
“God used GIVEN to really form my identity as a woman and to show me His will in my life.”
“GIVEN provided role models, testimonies, and tangible tools to navigate the world as a Catholic woman of this generation.”
“Women have a place of leadership in the Church, and the Lord has given each of us a unique gift and call in order to serve and love him. The GIVEN Forum gave me permission to dream with the Lord, to open my heart, and to hear his call for my life in prayer.”