2019 GIVEN Catholic Young Women’s Leadership Forum
June 12 – 16, 2019 | Washington, D.C.
The GIVEN Forum is designed to help young adult Catholic women with a heart for mission and an aptitude for leadership identify their particular gifts and find practical pathways to put them in the service of the Gospel.
Learn More About the 2019 Forum
Who should apply?
Young adult Catholic women, ages 21-30, seeking leadership training, faith formation, and mentorship to better understand and pursue their particular mission and vocation.
What can you expect?
- Talks by lay and religious female Catholic leaders
- Professional leadership training sessions
- Identification of your particular gifts and strengths
- Networking with peers and leading Catholic women
- Opportunities for prayer, the sacraments, and spiritual direction
- Support and guidance to implement a post-forum Action Plan
- Opportunities for mentorship through the GIVEN network
Meet Our Speakers
(many more to be announced!)
“I left feeling not only incredibly empowered and ready to take on my entrepreneurial action plan, but ready to enter into the vocation of marriage, as well! GIVEN was hands down the most transformative, empowering, and inspiring Christian women’s conference I have ever been to.”
“God used GIVEN to really form my identity as a woman and to show me His will in my life.”
“GIVEN provided role models, testimonies, and tangible tools to navigate the world as a Catholic woman of this generation.”
“Women have a place of leadership in the Church, and the Lord has given each of us a unique gift and call in order to serve and love him. The GIVEN Forum gave me permission to dream with the Lord, to open my heart, and to hear his call for my life in prayer.”