GIVEN Women’s Retreat: Receive the Gift that You Are
June 30 @ 5:30 pm - July 2 @ 1:00 pm EDT| $300.00
Join GIVEN at the Sisters of Life Villa Maria Guadalupe retreat house in Stamford, CT for a weekend retreat on the theme of receiving the gift that you are. This retreat is open to women of all ages.
Each of us is a gift from the Father! God loved us into being, chose us to live at a particular moment in history, and fashioned us in His image and likeness. We reflect a specific facet of the glory, the beauty, and the mystery of God. God made each of us totally unique–and our fingerprints bear witness to the wonder that each of us are unrepeatable! If He would take such care in designing the pattern of circles on the tips of your fingers, how much more the love of your heart? Our very life is God’s pure, unmerited gift. But receive His loving affirmation–you are also a gift to Him.
You will experience:
- Single-occupancy lodging (may have a shared or common bathroom) for 2 nights
- Meals from dinner Friday to brunch Sunday
- Mass on Saturday and Sunday and Liturgy of the Hours with the Sisters of Life
- Talks by GIVEN retreat leaders to inspire you to receive the gift that you are
- The opportunity for Adoration and Confession
- The opportunity to rest and enjoy community with fellow retreatants while taking in Villa Maria Guadalupe’s peaceful grounds
Come be refreshed in the Lord’s Heart after a busy start to the year; be reminded of your identity as a beloved daughter and a gift!
We hope to see you there! Please contact Megan Haile with any questions.
Nursing babies are welcome.
The closest airport to the retreat house is HPN (Westchester). Another option is LGA (LaGuardia in New York City). The closest train station is Stamford, CT. There is plenty of parking for those who drive. GIVEN will aim to help facilitate carpools and airport/train station pickups in the weeks before the retreat.
Please contact us if you are able to donate to sponsor a retreatant.