June 12 – 16, 2019
2019 GIVEN Catholic Young Women’s Leadership Forum
June 12-16, 2019
What to expect?
- Talks by lay and religious female Catholic leaders.
- Identification of your particular gifts and strengths.
- Networking with peers and leading Catholic women.
- Opportunities for prayer, the sacraments, and spiritual direction.
- Support and guidance for implementing a post-forum Action Plan.
- Opportunities for ongoing mentorship through the GIVEN network.
Who should apply?
The GIVEN Forum is designed for young adult Catholic women, ages 21-30, seeking leadership training, faith formation, and mentorship to better understand and pursue their particular mission and vocation.
You can find more information about the GIVEN Forum here: www.giveninstitute.com/what-we-do-forum
Applications will open soon!
Stay tuned for announcements about the Forum speakers, schedule, leadership development opportunities, and more!