Alumnae Exclusive: Retreat and Pilgrimage to Mexico
January 23, 2023 - January 27, 2023| $560.00
GIVEN Alumnae from 2016, 2019 and 2021 are invited to join our first Alumnae pilgrimage and retreat to Mexico! We are collaborating with World Villages for Children to visit Girlstown, a boarding school for over 3,000 middle-and-high-school girls led by the Sisters of Mary, January 23-27, 2023. We will have retreat days led by Fr. Dan Leary and a GIVEN retreat directress, opportunity to spend time with the students, and a one-day pilgrimage to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Your registration fee includes:
- Visit to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City
- Spiritual sisterhood and collaboration with the Sisters of Mary
- Opportunity for sharing your unique gifts and witness to the students at Villa Las Niñas
- Confession, meditations and spiritual direction with Fr. Dan Leary
- Daily Mass and Holy Hour
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Travel medical insurance
- All meals
Airfare is not included; flights will be coordinated to travel as a group.
We hope you will join what’s sure to be a beautiful week of prayer, service and refreshment. Spaces are limited; sign up today!